Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Going to Caden's house

Adam and I and some other friends of ours, Ashley and Garrett, decided to go and visit our friends, Kyle and Courtney, in south Georgia. They had moved there this past summer and we all decided to make a trip out of it. Kyle and Courtney have a little boy named Caden and he is a doll! Caden is exactly one month younger than Addyson and we all were excited to see them.




I told you he was a cutie!!



Addy in the carseat on the way to Albany, Georgia.



Kickin' it with Ashley.


Hanging out and watching some Baby Einstein


Look at that face!


Courtney and Caden Carter. I couldn't get a pic of him looking at the camera.





Addy was always in the bathroom when Caden took a bath and always played Peek-a-Boo with the shower curtain.



Unfortunately, the ride home wasn't quite as fun considering Addy got sick. But all in all, we were glad to spend time with our friends! We miss them already!!















No comments: